Find Your Leadership Superpowers, Crush Limiting Beliefs, and Abolish Self-Sabotaging Behaviors
Stop that nagging self-doubt that you aren’t good enough. Stop trying too hard to prove that you are. Let The Insightful Leader guide you through Carlann Fergusson’s proven process that has helped hundreds of leaders and executives achieve their best leadership.
The Insightful Leader is your personal journey to becoming the leader you know you are capable of being.
Are you a seasoned leader who wants to:
- Banish nagging insecurities about your effectiveness and worthiness as a leader?
- Discover your leadership superpowers and embrace the gifts that you bring to your company?
- Unravel why you get defensive with certain people or certain circumstances?
- Eliminate those cringe-worthy impulsive interactions that could lead to career suicide?
- Claim your incredible strength and position power without worrying about being egotistical or manipulative?
- Reprogram outdated survival beliefs into guidelines that match who you are today?
- Raise your emotional awareness and executive presence?
- Become the leader, role model and coach you have long desired to be?
Buy The Insightful Leader Now
Carlann Fergusson is an award-winning leadership change expert, a past corporate executive, and founder of Propel Forward. She coaches and speaks on becoming more insightful and strategic leaders. Although a psychologist by education, she discovered her coaching and consulting methods while rising through the ranks of corporate leadership at Intel, Visteon, Press Ganey, and Meijer. Carlann also serves on the adjunct faculty for Northwestern University’s Leadership Certificate Program in Chicago. Her expertise has been cited in CBS MoneyWatch, International Business Times, Newsday, and the Boston Globe. For more info on Carlann, view her resume here.
Learn more about Carlann and Propel Forward visit propelforward.com
Carlann and The Insightful Leader has been featured on:
Want to learn about The Insightful Leader coaching, workshops and special events?
Interested in having Carlann speak at one of your events?